Monday, November 07, 2005

what a life

Isn't life amazing! I am continually amazed by life. Maybe some of you have become complacent with life...I hope not! Have you lost your wonder? I hope not! Life is amazing! Life is filled with so many challenges and so many blessings and so many responsibilities and disappointments and failures and victories...I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the idea. It seems that when God sends challenges into my life, He also sends a blessing right along with it! When I have a difficult student in my class (for example), God also makes sure there is a student who comes along and blesses me with laughter or inspiration...or both! I am grateful for the balance...the beauty along with the ashes, so to speak. And...to be somewhat random, I will leave you with this. Have you ever wondered about the beauty of the process of death? Just look at the trees right now and you'll see what I mean.

No comments: