Thursday, November 17, 2005

it's been awhile...

I haven't posted for awhile. The past few weeks have gone by really quickly! I've been extremely busy! This week is incredibly busy with all the Homecoming stuff going on. Today I took a bunch of girls to the CYT (Christian Youth Theatre) production of "Beauty and the Beast" at YouthFront. I think everyone enjoyed it. It was fun just to be together. Then tonite was the Homecoming Banquet. We went to Cinzetti's. There were 25 of us, and we had a great time! The girls were absolutely gorgeous in all of their dresses and the guys were handsome too! Tomorrow I get to spend the day in the gym decorating for Homecoming which is tomorrow night. We have some cool things planned, and I think it's going to look really great. The festivities tomorrow start at 6 PM -- during half-time of the alumni game, we will have the Crowning Ceremony for the Homecoming Royalty of 2005. After the games are over, the lock-in will begin and will go all night until 7 AM! It promises to be a fun, but exhausting day and night! To top it all off, my nephew and his mom and sisters are coming up tomorrow night and staying the weekend. That will be fun -- I just hope I have time to actually spend with them!! I will have to make time!

Well, anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on with me, and to let you know I'm alive and well...and busy! Take care everybody! Leave a comment! Love to all!!

2 comments:

SteveDaWonder said...

Do you need any...uhh....older people there?

Im all about partying.

Crystal said...

Older? Right....