Tuesday, November 22, 2005

life in drive

For those of you who don't know, I also have a Xanga. I sometimes update it a little more often, but here is what I posted on it last night...


Have you seen those car commercials? Life in drive? I don't even know what car it is, but I like the commercials. Cuz it makes me think of my life. Sometimes...my life is in overdrive...but it's all good...

So I had a great weekend. Everything went well, thanks to all the help and prayers of so many people! We had a lot of fun, and I got totally exhausted! First of all, Friday night (Homecoming) was great! With only a few minor problems, the entire night was good. The lock-in went well, and I think everybody had a great time. We came home about 8 AM on Saturday morning and slept till like 3:30! That was awesome.

It was also awesome to have my nephew, Alex, with us for awhile this weekend. Scott went and got him Saturday morning (his mom and sisters didn't end up coming) and took him back Sunday night. It was a lot of fun having him here. He is an adorable kid and I look forward to getting to know him better. He's almost 10, by the way.

Today went well. It also went fast. Tomorrow is my last day of school and work for the week! Yay! I am so excited!! On Wednesday, I get to have brunch with Leandra (yay), go to the dentist (ick), and go see Rent when it opens! SO EXCITED!!!

Tonight I went to a sneak preview of The Producers with my friend Jenn. Oh my word. Guys, that movie is so funny. I am not gonna recommend it, cuz frankly, there are some pretty disturbing and offensive things in it, but Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane are just insanely hilarious.

Thursday is going to be so amazing because we are gonna have like 15 people at my house for Thanksgiving! And then we're gonna go down for the Plaza Lighting Ceremony and on Friday, we'll probably sleep in then go shopping and then Friday night we're gonna have a Friends marathon and watch the 10th season! (Anyone who's in the area and is a Friends fanatic is welcome!)

It's just gonna be an amazing week and I am so excited!! Hope you are all having a fantastic week so far and that your holiday goes really, really well!! E-mail, call, or post a comment! Love to all!!!

No comments: