Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy November!

Hope everyone is having a happy November so far! I have been incredibly busy! But there are good things going on...like....

~Went to Branson this weekend and got to experience Silver Dollar City (or as the locals call it, Steal Your Dollar City...haha...). There is nothing that quite compares to the sights, smells and tastes of SDC in the fall!

~Spent some quality time over the past couple of days with my fellow-teachers at the annual teachers' convention. It was lots of fun!

~God is teaching me some wonderful lessons! Maybe I'll be able to share more of them with you later.

~My family got some interesting and exciting news today. Maybe I'll be able to share it with you sometime soon as well. Stay tuned!!

Okay, I'm gonna stop there but I just thought you would like to know that good things are going on. Life is beautiful!!

No comments: