Thursday, November 24, 2005

so thankful

Thank you very, very, very much...

Ya know that song? Well, that's how I feel today.

I am extremely, eternally grateful today...

For my family...
For my friends...
For my students...
For my church...
For my job...
For my school...
For my youth group...

FOR YOU!! If you are reading this, it's cuz you are a friend, or a friend of a friend, so that means I'm thankful for you! Thank you for being my friend or my friend's friend!! Seriously, it means to much to me to have so many wonderful people in my life. I have so many, many things and people to be thankful for, I could never name them all...

Thank you, God, for being my Savior and my Friend. Thank you for my wonderful Christian heritage, and my supportive and loving family. Thank you for the incredible friends you have sent into my life. Thank you for the amazing students with which you have blessed my life. Thank you for providing for me by giving me a wonderful job (several of them, in fact) and for allowing me to teach at a Christian school where I can teach about you. Thank you for my awesome church and youth group and the incredible blessing they are in my life! I could never thank you enough! I love you, Jesus.

I love you Friends and I love you Family! Thanks for being an important part of my life and for allowing me to share in yours! I love and appreciate you very much and I hope this Thanksgiving is wonderful for you, and that the holiday season is a blessed and Christ-centered one! May God bless each and every one of you!

No comments: