Saturday, March 11, 2006

SPRING BREAK!!!















Okay, kids! I'm headed off -- out of town, for spring break! Tomorrow my uncle and I are leaving at 7 AM (actually, I guess that's this morning!) and driving to Denver and spending the night at my cousin Aaron's house. We will get up Sunday morning, go to church (I think we'll be at the KCCBS service at Loveland so I'll see some of you there!) then we're gonna head for Caldwell, Idaho, where my cousin Debbie and her family live! I'm very excited about seeing them and their new house and where they live and...just everything! It's going to be fun! I will not be back in Kansas City until the evening of March 20th. Yes, for those of you that are paying attention, that means I will miss that day of school! Never fear, you'll have a wonderful substitute and I'll be back on Tuesday!! I'll miss you all!! Hope everybody has a great week and I'll try to be in touch as much as possible. Hopefully I'll have some great pictures to post!! Love to all!!

No comments: