Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Goodbye, Summer

Well, since today is the last full day of summer...I just wanted to say that I am SO READY for fall! I'm ready for cooler weather. Ready for the trees to turn (beautiful!) and I'm ready to wear sweaters and jeans. I love fall!

It has been really, really hot this week so that's one reason I'm so ready for fall. Afternoons on the bus have been absolutely miserable! Yesterday wasn't too bad, but Tuesday was hot and humid. Today is supposed to be really bad too, but then tomorrow it is supposed to cool down. Anyway...the heat is really getting to me and frying my brains if you couldn't tell. ;)

The week has been going pretty well I think. I'm still having a hard time catching up on all the sleep I've missed over the past month. Just as I start to get caught up, something else happens and then I've got to start all over. But it's okay...I'll get caught up sooner or later.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone at ministers' conference has a good time and hurries back...and that all you other peeps are doing great and hopefully I'll get to see ya soon!!

Much love to all!

No comments: