Thursday, September 28, 2006

scattered.

Wow, I can't believe it's the end of the week already. This week has really flown by. It's been a good week. The weather here has been gorgeous. The trees are about to change colors, there is a definite bite in the wind, and I love it all! I absolutely love the season changes! Even winter. I know some people think I'm crazy, but I do love all the seasons. Of course, there are some things about winter that I dread, but there are lots of things I love about it too.

Anyway, in other news....there's not much news.

Tomorrow is the Walk-a-Thon. I guess I should try to get a lot of rest tonite so that I will be able to walk the full 5 miles. The way I feel today, 5 miles seems like a lot!! But I'm sure I'll make it.

Today we don't have to pick up our middle school kid, so bus run will be over early! Yay! The middle schoolers are out today and tomorrow, and everyone is out Monday! For public schools that is.

I'm so sad about what happened out in Colorado yesterday -- the school standoff/shooting in which a girl was killed. It's a very sick and sad world that we live in, my friends! Mr. Blake mentioned the verse today about "Men's hearts failing them for fear" as being appropo to this situation. It's true. It's a scary, scary world. Thank God we know the One who is in control!

Well, I know this has been a somewhat scattered and random entry. Welcome to my world! I've actually had a viscious, unrelenting headache all day today, so I'm just glad that I'm (somewhat) coherent.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening and a wonderful Friday!

Love to YOU!

No comments: