Tuesday, December 06, 2005

my xanga and stuff

For those of you who don't know, I occasionally post at www.xanga.com/tawnyasmith. Sometimes I update it more often than this one. Usually I post about the same thing. Once -- and only once -- I even copy and pasted!! LOL!!

So this has been an interesting week so far. Yesterday was not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Friday night, someone had taken a fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over the inside of my bus. Sooo...yesterday morning, we had to clean it up before morning route. To put it mildly, the dispatcher at the bus company (who shall remain unnamed) was less than helpful. Anyway, it was disgusting because the stuff was like really thick, nasty chalk dust and we were trying to sweep it out and wipe it off the seats...nasty!! We finally got it cleaned up enough to drive the route, but it was still disgusting. Thankfully, Suzy got ahold of her dad, who works in the shop at the bus company, and he came and got our bus and took it down and they cleaned it out for us!! That was very cool of him and them!! Thanks Bob!! =)

After morning route, I had a dentist appointment. It took a lot longer than what I thought it would, so I actually missed the whole day of school! It ended up being kind of nice, since I was at the school all day Saturday and it didn't seem like much of a weekend. But (back to the dentist) I did get my permanent crown put on so it's a lot better now! Thank goodness!

Well, I hope everyone is doing good!! Keep in touch!!

No comments: