Monday, November 27, 2006

well.

Hopefully everybody had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did! Saw about 25-30 of my family members on Thanksgiving day, and that's only a fraction of them. Most of them didn't come to do illness or other plans or...other things. LOL. You just gotta know my family. Anyway, it was good to see everyone, and of course, the food was very good. And there were lots of leftovers. And let's just say I'm over turkey until at least...Christmas. One of the most exciting things that happened while at my grandparents house was that my grandma's microwave blew up. Apparently it couldn't handle all of the leftover reheating, so it started popping with this weird noise anytime anyone turned it on. Eventually it was shooting flames out the back and so we decided to stop using it. (We Smiths are a stubborn bunch, if you haven't noticed.)

And how about those CHIEFS on Thursday....takin it to the BRONCOS! Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin about. AND SUNDAY...with the Raiders. Yup...it's gotta be a good week when the Chiefs beat both the Broncos and the Raiders.

So then on Saturday I got to sleep in (yay, sleep!) and then that night, spend some quality time with some good friends. That was great fun. Thanks for having us over, Jeff!

Then Sunday was good with really great services at church. The sermons were really needed and relevant and it was good to be able to worship with God's people.

Sunday night after church, Tami, Triston, Klaire and I went down to see the Christmas lights on the Plaza and at Crown Center and Union Station. These are some of my favorite places in the world, especially when they are all lit up for Christmas. Yay, Christmas lights! And yay, Christmas music! (I know that was random.)

So back to work today! Lots of people were out sick, or for other reasons, and it was pretty much a typical Monday. Except that I took a full dose of NyQuil before I went to bed at 12:30 AM, and I don't really think that was a good idea. I was pretty fuzzy-brained all day. But then again...nope, I won't say it. I know some of you are thinking it. But you just better watch what you say. Christmas is comin.... and so are bonuses.... (right Jeff?).... so that's all I'm gonna say.

Gotta go for now. Hope everybody has a fantabulous week! Be blessed!

Much love to all!

No comments: