Sunday, November 12, 2006

sick.

Blah. I hate bein sick! I stayed home from church this morning to try to get some rest and get rid of this...whatever it is I have! Anyway. I don't have time to be sick is the thing. I will just have to power thru. I miss goin to church tho. When I don't go, I have serious withdrawals. I miss all you people and I just miss bein there. I will be there tonite, no matter what!

This past week went really fast for me! I just can't believe how fast the year is going! Friday night I actually did some Christmas shopping - can you believe it?? I can't! I don't think I've ever done Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving! LOL. But it was cold and felt like winter outside so...it kinda put me in the mood. I have not started listening to Christmas music yet, but I'm about to. Anyway.

Yesterday was a fun day. In the morning, I went to my little nephew Jaydon's 7th birthday party. It was at Chuck E. Cheese. That is a fun place for kids! Then I met Lisa and Sophia and Bethany to go shopping for Homecoming decorations. We actually got everything at one store, which was great! (I'm not a great shopper!) Then last night was the Alumni Gospel Sing. It was great fun and lots of people showed up. The music was really good and several of the songs were a real blessing to me. If you couldn't be there, you ought to order the DVD! Of course, after the concert, Jeff and Tami and Triston and Klaire and I heard Applebees calling our name...and of course there was bunch of other people from the concert there too...and it was Klaire's birthday so the waiters came out and sang to her and gave her an Oreo shake, so she was happy.

Woke up this morning feeling terrible, as I've already said, so I think I'm gonna go try to sleep some more. It's actually kinda hard to breathe while lying down...you know how it is. Ugh. Have I mentioned that I hate being sick!?!

This week I got my new Michael W. Smith CD, Stand, and I'm still listening to it. It's amazing. I love the song Open Arms and it, along with what Aaron preached about in chapel Wednesday (I wasn't there, but I heard all about it...and it sounded like it was awesome!)...well, it's got me thinking alot about love. I think we all need to be a lot more loving. After all, didn't Jesus say the greatest commandment was all about love? Hmmm... Well, anyway, I will post those lyrics if I can ever find them online. It's a really good song and you should listen to it if you can.
Well, I'm out for now. Hope everyone has a marvelous, worshipful Sunday! Pray for me and I'll pray for you!

Much love, as always, to all!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Hope you're feeling better. We all caught something nasty when we were visiting in the States, so I know it's not much fun.