Saturday, October 01, 2005

Happy October


It's early Saturday morning, and I'm up, and I have no idea why! I will probably go back to bed here in a little bit and see if I can sleep some more. I love Saturdays! Days when I can just do my own thing and get caught up on things I don't have time for during the week! Cuz believe me, there are lots of things I don't have time for during the week!

So last night we rented and watched two great movies. Sahara (which I had already seen) and The Longest Yard (which I had not.) Steve Zahn makes me happy. I don't care what he's doing, or whether he's trying to be funny or not, he just makes me laugh. And Adam Sandler...always good for a laugh! There were a few objectionable parts to that movie but it was funny!

Anyway, today I am going to try to do some cleaning and organizing of the mess that is my life. I am not a very organized person, as some of you know, but the last few weeks have been so busy that I feel my entire life is in disarray. It's time to fix that so I can be more productive!

Better go...love to all!

No comments: