Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blessings



My nephew Colton drew this picture at school and it was posted online today. I'm very proud of him for his artistic ability. Don't you just love the colors?

I am very thankful for so many things. I thought I would just mention a few of them.

Friends. I'm thankful for my friends. Each of my friends is special and unique. I have the best friends in the world. Guy friends, girl friends, old friends, young friends...so many varieties and versions! It's amazing how many wonderfully different types of people God made. I am so grateful that we are not all alike!

Family. My family is amazing! I love the fact that God blessed me with wonderful Godly parents, a Christian home and heritage, and loving people who care about me even though they've known me all my life!

Students. My students are also my friends, but I'm so glad for the students God has sent my way this year! What a blessing they are! Even if I'm bummed out when I get to school, my students never fail to cheer me up and remind me why I'm there. The challenges and rewards cannot be expressed.

Those are just a few. There are so many other things that I could mention. My car. Movies. My church. Health. God's Word. So many blessings! What a great life! Life! Life is a blessing! Wow.

Gotta go to bed. I love you all. Leave me a comment and let me know you're alive and well. =)

1 comment:

SteveDaWonder said...

Blessings are unbelievable. I got my statement from the school for this month with my bill and whatnot, and someone put 500$ down against my school bill. Praise God!