Wednesday, October 03, 2007

tangible.




"Friendship is acting out God's love for people in tangible ways. We were made to represent the love of God in each other's lives, so that each person we walk through life with has a more profound sense of God's love for them. Friendship is an opportunity to act on God's behalf in the lives of the people that we're close to, reminding each other who God is. When we do the hard, intimate work of friendship, we bring a little more of the divine into daily life. We get to remind one another about the bigger, more beautiful picture that we can't always see from where we are."



Some of God's blessings are tangible.

Have you ever thought about that?


I was thinking today about some of the people that God has put into my life who are living, breathing, moving...visible evidence of His work in my life. There is no way that all of these great people just "happened" to find their way into my life. No way. God did it. He's pretty awesome.


If you're reading this, there's a good chance you are one of those amazing people whose path God allowed to cross with mine. I'm grateful for you. Your prayers, your support, your love...however you have touched my life, it has been God-ordained and I'm grateful. Please do not ever feel unappreciated or taken for granted. I'm sorry if I don't thank you or recognize you enough. You are incredibly special and I love you!


"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy..." (Phil. 1:2-4)

No comments: