Saturday, September 08, 2007

hey

Hey everybody!

We just finished our third week of school, which is just unbelievable. Things are going well in that regard. I'm enjoying my classes, even though it took me a couple of weeks to get back in the swing of things! The routine was really hard for me to get back into for some reason this year!

Anyway, not much else has been going on. My computer crashed and I lost everything. EVERYthing. Yeah. That was not cool. Fortunately, I had posted most of my pictures on sites like Ringo so I didn't lose too many of them permanently. I think the only ones that are unaccounted for are the ones of drama and junior-senior banquet in May. So those are probably gone forever. Then of course I also lost tons of documents...things that I probably won't even remember until I need them! Lots of stuff for Youth Camp which will be really fun to recreate next summer. Guess I better plan on carving out a couple of weeks for that huh! ARGH. Oh well...life goes on...

Have a great weekend and hope to hear from you soon!

And as always, much love to all!

No comments: