Monday, April 17, 2006

Check my Xanga

If you ever come here and notice that it's been awhile since I've updated, go to www.xanga.com/tawnyasmith. Sometimes I update there and forget to put it on here. I'll try to do better with that, cuz I know some of you only do blogspot. Anyway.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was extremely busy! On Friday night, I attended a really meaningful and special Good Friday service, then had a bunch of people over to my house for games and food. That was a lot of fun! Saturday, my mom, brother, nephew and I went down to Tulsa to spend Easter with the Smiths. My dad couldn't go becuz he had scheduled a revival prior to our planning the Tulsa trip. Anyway, we had a really good time with all the family there, and I will try to post pictures soon. If none show up here soon, again, check my Xanga. It's easier to post pictures there than here. Actually, it's easier to do most things there than here. Haha.

Today my family and I went to Ava, Missouri -- Mt. Zion to be more exact -- to celebrate the life of Ivan "Grandpa" Arnold who went home to Heaven on Good Friday. It was a really long trip for such a short visit, but it was worth it. It's important for people to know you care. And it's important to have the opportunity to say "goodbye for now" and to know the hope of meeting again someday. What a precious gift, to know that the "goodbye" is not forever.

Well, I'm very tired, and I'm not feeling the greatest, so I'm gonna go for now. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Love to all who read!

No comments: